Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Testimonial

After my son delivery, I am trying to find ways to reduce my weight which was 55 kg. Although it is not too much as people may think, but to me it is quite a lot. Before child birth, I was only 48 kg and maintain a slim figure at 154 cm. I myself are not happy with M-size clothing that I have to wear.

I tried dieting and exercising for a few months. Although it helps a bit but my health are compensated. With no proper nutrition, I was always feeling tired. Migraine visited me regularly every month without fail. I resort to taking primrose oil capsule from Cosway to ease my pain.

At that time I was looking for easier way to lose weight. That's when I stamper upon Herbalife in 2010. My supervisor brought me to one of the Success Training Seminar, that is when I know it is top weight management company. I bought a start up pack right after the seminar and try for a week. I feel great and from then on I have been on Herbalife shake since. I lose 7 kg weight by replacing 2 meal per days. I said bye-bye to my migraine and anaemia problem. And without me noticing, my problem with cold feet has been improved too! And for my second time Kuala Lumpur 10 KM marathon, I run the full course easily. It gives me more energy and stamina needed. People said I look younger at age 43!!


I Love Herbalife!

No comments:

Post a Comment